Delivery from confirmation of order – 24 weeks
PRICE GUIDE £363 000 – INCLUDING COMPOSITES STRUCTURE
Technical Data and Specification
Built to Lloyds SSC specification.
And MCA code of practice 60 mile class
self buoyant cored frp composite construction for the hull, deck and superstructures
- Core stiffening on bridgedeck. All as per laminate schedule.
- Colour TBA
- Optional fire retardant gel coat
- Optional copper gel coat below waterline
- “D” Section fender rubber.
- Protective Skeg for Prop protection
Gunwhale and Foredeck Moulding and Wheelhouse
- Hand laid fibreglass incorporating Bi-Axial stitched fabric construction with stiffening core and insulation.
- Moulded in quality non-slip finish.
- Bow modified in shape, stiffened and protected against damage for wind turbine work.
- Heavy duty rubber fendering
- Lower level personnel deck forward for disembarking.
- Steps up to forward platform and side walkway for crew. 1m width.
- Side entry door to wheelhouse for skipper.
- Stainless Handrails to 1m above standing surfaces.
- Handrail also on inboard side.
- Anchor storage below foredeck moulding.
- Bow roller, Bollard stainless steel. Offset from centre line
- Bow cleats, 10″ stainless steel Oval
- Spring cleats, 10″ stainless steel Oval
- Stern cleats, 10″ stainless steel Oval
- Forward outside rails, with space for disembarking.
- Colour TBA
- Electric anchor winch.
- Wheelhouse lengthened to add Drying room
- Sprung seats with belts fitted.
- Hand laid fibreglass over a 18 mm coreboard, composite deck, with drainage scuppers to rules in force.
- Watertight Inspection Hatch to engine rooms and steering compartment.
- Transom openings and gate to stern platform, 700mm wide std.
- Rescue door in side.
- Door to main saloon. Hinged 900mm wide.
- Stainless rails as required to 1 m height in polished finish
- Nonslip in Light Aircraft Grey for main decks.
- Standard moulded flybridge.
- Mast and radar mount hoop over. For radar and electronics etc
- Searchlights with control in wheelhouse
- Ladder included, portable and can be used for MoB ladder
- DC 12v electrical distribution panel.
- Bilge alarms warning and controls
- Navigation lights to international standard.
- Search light with internal control.
- Cabin lights in ceiling, approx ten in number.
- Deck lights
- 230 v panel and distribution switches
- 230 v double wall sockets 5 off as per standard
- Shore supply inlet sockets 16 amp
- Twin 128 amp hr batteries for engine starting.
- Four 128 amp hour batteries for house supply
- Generator, 4 kva with separate starter battery. Remote panel
- Inverter/Battery charger to supply an additional 3.5 kw power to main saloon
- Inverter control panel.
- Change over switches, reverse polarity warning
- Battery on/off switches with change over facility.
- Anodes fitted.
- Wired ready for working
- Electronics supply at helm 12v volts.
- Electric deck wash pump
- Twin diesel engines. Iveco Nef 67 450Hp commercial each rated at 370 hp for continuous use.
- Twin Disc 5061a Down angle gearboxes 2:1 ratio
- Separ 2000 primary filters, water trap.
- Remote fuel switch off.
- All under deck compartments gel coat finish.
- Bilge pumps, six electric automatic, two manual hand pumps.
- Bilge alarm system
- Double stainless hose clamps on all underwater fittings.
- Transom exit exhaust with water lock silencer and high riser
- Single lever engine controls and cables.
- Engine alarm system
- Hydraulic steering system with hydraulic link between rudders.
- Stainless steel TeMet propeller shafts, and Nibral four blade propellers by Michigan
- Stainless steel spade rudders.
- Tides Marine shaft seal system, injected.
- Sea cocks and strainers, all bronze or stainless steel on all through hull fittings below water line.
- Fuel Capacity 1300 lts. Total (650 miles) Can be upgraded.
- Fuel senders and gauges fitted for fuel tanks.
- Blakes sea cocks for toilet outlet.
- Hot and cold Water system
- Water calorifier, engine driven and 230 volt 20 gal capacity
- Water pressure system
- Fresh Water Tank
- Closable air vents.
- Fire extinguisher injection points for engine rooms.
- Fire fighting equipment.
- Black water tank with gravity drain out and quayside suction point in gunwhale
- Hydraulic PTO on one gearbox. Hydraulics not included here
- OPTION OF JET DRIVE ALTERNATIVE TO PROP.
- OPTION OF BOW AND STERN THRUSTER
- Wheelhouse reduced in width to Three Windows wide.
- Helm position with double helm seat over storage box,
- Sprung Side seats, and standalone helm seats (unsprung) as per drawing 290709 to seat 12pax +2
- Storage under and behind seats for jackets etc.
- Instrument console with recessed instrument panel – gelcoat clean surface
- Engine controls and hydraulic assisted steering
- Screen wipers on each window (three)
- Side exit and entry door, water tight, to forward disembarkation point.
- Switch panel
- Steps down to forward cabin, one double berth, starboard side Or by arrangement.
- Escape hatch over
- Steps down to toilet, port side
- Storage below
- Power supply
- Access to hull space
- Storage in lower accommodation
- Non slip floor.
- Fixed clear toughened 10mm glass windows to sides and forward.
- Lockable Door aft to cockpit.
- Roof trim and lighting Dark grey carpet finish
- Side to be Lt grey carpet finish
- Internal LED spot lamps as lighting.
- Lighting over outside walkway
- Floodlights for aft deck.
- Windscreen hot air demisters. Heated from engine water.
Area over Port Bathroom and Toilet
- Two burner electric induction hob.
- Stainless sink
- Storage cupboard
- Accessed from Main saloon (options)
- Hinged door
- Electric flush toilet. Fresh water fed
- Vanity wash basin
- Internal light
- Hand rails in Stainless steel.
- Ceiling and walls waterproofed.
- Floor in non slip finish.
- Toilet roll holder.
- Port light in frosted finish.
- Shower with drain and pump.
- Holding tank with suck out facility, and gravity drain to sea.
Anti foul: Included, but extra cost for Copper Coat if required.
- Three AG Neovo X 19″ display screens
- AIS Overlay
- AIS Transponder B-Class. (Under 300 tons)
- 1x Furuno VX2 Black Box Series Plotter/Radar… with radar overlay
- 1x Seiwa explorer Mk3 Plotter both with AIS overlay and also Depth sounding facilities.
- 1x Simrad 12” Depth sounder/Plotter
- 1x VHF Fixed radio DSC, and one hand held VHF radio. For emergencies.
- 1x Icom 604 VHF fixed Radio (of DSC type)
- Simrad AP-35 Auto pilot. Complete with Furuno PG-500 heading sensor unit & fluxgate compass
- Furuno GP320B Network 12 channel WAAS GP receiver giving DSC VHF radio a global fix, and navigation aid.
- Sea Marshall Crew Guard VHF type man over board unit.
This specification also includes the full, but basic safety package to suit the UK code of practice for Workboats for 12 pax plus 2 crew, including life jackets with lights.
Life raft to be supplied by owner.